Governor also known as speed limiter are used to measure and control the speed of the turbine. At Mat Hydro, we are able to produce centrifugal governors which can regulate the speed of the turbine.
- Installation is simpler and easier and installation cost is lower than mechanical governor
- Maintenance costs drop significantly due to removal of the numerous mechanical control elements and the governor no longer requires annual recalibration
- Faults are easily handled
- PLC redundancy option can prevent any single component from causing system-wide failure
- Precise load control
- Feedback systems are designed into our governor system for precise controls.
- Turbine Management
- Alarm management and monitoring
- 32Bit 264MHz Processor
- Software: MATLAB/Simulink/ CoDeSys